Guys love it when you cook dinner for them. It means they don't have to worry about making reservations or impressing you with an expensive restaurant. All they have to do is relax and feel the love. In the meantime, you can get a chance to pamper him in the comfort of your own home.
Prepare by setting the table. A single rose in a clear glass makes an understated centerpiece. Take pride in the aesthetics of the dinner by using your best dishes, and place a sprig of parsley at the side of the dish as a garnish. If it's warm out, set up on the patio and enjoy the cool air of the night. It will feel as though you are out on a date, without leaving the property.
Steak w/ Baked Potatoes
Naturally, a thick steak and a buttery baked potato is a comfort meal. But this is a very heavy combination that can cause sleepiness. If you want your guy to be wide awake and ready for action after dinner, this is not the best choice. But if it's that time of the month and you just want to snuggle, this is perfect for your romantic menu.
- Be sure to leave just a little pink in the steak. Food poisoning is not sexy!
- Marinate the meat overnight in the fridge before cooking. It will come out so juicy!
- Rub the clean potato skins with butter and salt. Stab the skin with a fork a few times, then pop them into a muffin tin and set the oven at 400 F for an hour. The result? The crispiest, most delicious baked potatoes you could ever imagine.
Shrimp w/ Rice
Shrimp is an aphrodisiac because it contains zinc. Zinc can make his orgasm stronger. This light meal is perfect because it does not sit heavy in the stomach. It is perfect if you are planning a wild romp afterwards.
- Leave the tails on so the shrimp will have to be eaten with the hands. There is something sexual about eating without utensils.
- Take care not to overcook shrimp, as it will get chewy. When grilling, start with raw shrimp.
- Also try linguini in place of rice.
- For some extra fun, buy some chopsticks. Whoever can work them better gets one free sexual favor!
A light, airy dessert will wrap up the meal and make an elegant finishing touch. Something with a tangy punch, such as key lime pie, will cleanse the palate and make the breath kissably fresh. Fruit after dinner aids in digestion, and makes a simple statement. Try dipping strawberries in chocolate, or soaking them in wine overnight.
Serve dessert on one plate, with two spoons or forks. Drizzle chocolate sauce in a zigzag over the whole plate. The whole dinner date will be fun from start to finish. When you cook dinner for your boyfriend, he will feel absolutely spoiled and loved.